Uncover your potential for greatness
with the top executive search and leadership platform.
Nearly half of new leaders fail within their first 9 to 18 months – often as a result of devastating mistakes made early on which could have been avoided with better preparation. Learn how to overcome the challenges of a new role and stay on track throughout your first 100 days with a new organization.
Optimize your success from day one.
- Manage perceptions to make a powerful first impression.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Guide and develop your new team along the road to major milestones.
- Adapt to the culture of your new organization.
- Cultivate successes for your superiors with clear lines of communication.
Meet new challenges head–on.
It can take an executive 1.5 years to reach 100% of their performance potential in a new role. Over the past five years, the average tenure of an executive has shrunk from 4.5 years down to 3.6 years. If you begin the integration process before entering a new role, it’s possible to achieve your maximum performance capacity within just nine months.
Average executive tenure across Europe:
clients advised since 2013
of managers progressed in their career path within 6 months
received relevant job offer within 3–5 months
consider themselves confident in taking next steps in their career