for the journey ahead.
Career Development and Social Network Presence
- What are the latest trends in top management and how is the market evolving
- What is your online presence and how to affect it
- Online tools to help you in your career transition
Agile in HR and Business
- Why world key players implement agile management across the entire organization, what works and what does not work
- How these teams affect flexibilty, agility and engagement for results
- Why is the HR role key in change management
Why Networking Isn’t Working
Learn to navigate the obstacles presented by various types of people and situations.
- Deal effectively with negativity.
- Collaborate smoothly with difficult colleagues.
- Interpret and process unclear communication.
- Incorporate emotional theory into everyday interactions.
Employer Branding with LinkedIn
Learn to optimize your recruiting presence with LinkedIn, the most widely used professional social networking platform.
- Create an attractive employer brand on LinkedIn.
- Explore how the world’s top 10 companies are using LinkedIn
to their advantage, with practical examples.
- Craft a compelling profile on LinkedIn
as an ambassador for your organization.
Your 3D LinkedIn Business Card
- Build an attention-grabbing online presence.
- Ensure people can easily find you online.
- Rank higher in profile searches.
- Communicate the right messages with your links.
- Obtain key information about companies and people.
- Prepare effectively for meetings and interviews.
Build your brand with the best. Google and Twitter at Anderson Willinger.
Why is it important for companies today to focus on branding their top management?
Why should your shareholder have a personal interest in the quality of your personal brand? Why does a personal digital brand affect the quality of the people you surround and choose for your team?
What does a digital customer expect today and why is your digital brand the key to success? How does he choose and what talent of all ages looks at?
How the digital brand was built by those business figures who change their status quo with their people?