The webinar is conducted in the Czech language.
Our regular seminar on the topic of career changes. During the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask everything you are interested in and we will deal with the following areas in detail:
- How to approach a new role in this period and what can we expect in the coming period with regard to the recruitment of senior management?
- What is happening on the market of top managers?
- We will reveal to you what clients need today and how we look at your profile in connection with that. Based on what information do we judge you to be the best at what you do?
- You will learn the tips on how to improve your LinkedIn profile.
- How can Anderson Willinger help you to find a new career employment?
- How does our Bestheads career consulting work and how it can help you?
Webinar price: Paying by having the courage to share brief information about what interesting things you have seen in the last few days, what surprised you or what bold idea appeared in your head that you would not otherwise have the courage to talk about.
For more information, contact us directly at email@example.com or by phone:
+420 731 440 086
The Anderson Willinger team is looking forward to seeing you.
Lucie Teisler, Partner, Anderson Willinger
Lucie started in the Executive Search business in 1995 and gathered extensive international expertise working in Poland, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Austria, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
In 2003, Lucie established Anderson Willinger, which services over 124 Corporate Clients in the CEE region.
Lucie is a student and research fellow of INSEAD on a Change Management and the University of Cambridge on Digital Transformation.
Zuzana Javoříková, Associate, Anderson Willinger
Martina Ha, Project Manager, Anderson Willinger
Register your interest with us today: