Behind our seemingly logical facades lie turbulent seas of emotion. Learn to navigate the obstacles presented by various types of people and situations.
- Deal effectively with negativity.
- Collaborate smoothly with difficult colleagues.
- Interpret and process unclear communication.
- Incorporate emotional theory into everyday interactions.
When dealing with people, remeber you are not dealing with creatures of logic but creatures of emotion.
- How to deal with negative emotions on the other side
- How to work with people who take things too personally
- How to perceive and work with ambiguity in communication
- How to be able to use everything I learn in my daily professional life
The driving force to work success and the biggest wonder in life are relationships – how to build and maintain them at work and everywhere else.
- What is the communication of a manager in a new role built on?
- What is the essence of communication between two people?!
- How to proceed in building new professional relationships – mathematical formula for relationships
- What type of communication should we use while building relationships?
- What and when does my superior expect from me? What should be delivered and why was I hired……
- Why is it important to be a positive critic and know how to communicate with my superiors, subordinates and peers?
Anderson Willinger, Karlova 48, Prague
Pro více informací nebo přihlášení nás neváhejte kontaktovat:
+420 731 440 086