Executive Recruiting September XX by Anderson WillingerAnderson Willinger
In September, there is a significant shift in the recruitment of top directors.
TOP 5 most important recruitment trends you need to know about according to Anderson Willinger, executive search experts:
- Local companies in the industry, energy solutions and agriculture sectors have the lead in recruiting directors.
- Recruitment is moving sharply outside the capital.
- Companies are radically refreshing supervisory boards.
- Recruitment to small businesses is growing and reaches 91% of all director changes.
- IT and B2B Services have a sector priority.
The main changes among Czech companies are in zthe CZECHOSLOVAK GROUP, which supplemented its top management with two vice-chairmen of the Board of Directors, Martin Choura, who became the group’s CFO, and Miroslav Dorňák, who led the CSGM belonging to this group since March 2019.
According to research by Anderson Willinger, executive search, it is clear that despite the peace of mind in the recruitment market, progressive companies are beginning to explore a market of new talent with an innovative reach beyond their field so that they are ready for the time to come.