Overview of IT Security Management
The most advanced IT security teams are within companies specilized on data processing,followed by banking industry and consulting. Utilities developed broad structure of IT Security mainly in 2016 and 2017. New team is set in most of all banks. Telecommunications divide IT security into in-house,as well as consulting services.
• Insurance providers invested mainly in stronginfrastructure, IT security is a part of IT, the same is for a buildingsaving companies.
• There are 2 global shared service centers focused on IT Security in Prague.
• There are several state owned institutions with solid IT Security teams.
• Due to legislation CZ Security is more demanding than Slovak. As such 85 percent of relevant candidates are centredin the Czech Republic.
• Weexpecta recentboom of IT Security hires, mainly in Insurance, Consulting, Retail and production companies.
• FixedGross Salary starts around CZK 120.000, medium 150.000, maximum 180.000. GlobalIT Securityroleswith salary 220-250.000 a month as a base. • Only 15 % of all IT security professionals screened have the certificate (CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, CRMP, CHFI)
HOW IS IT SECURITY ORGANIZED
• 45 % ofIT Securitydepartmentsare underRisk, 22 % under Operations.
• IT security is divided into Strategy, Operations and IT Security Architecture
• 22% of IT SecurityreportsdirectlyCEO, usually when IT Security is to be set up
• 11% of companies created for IT Security own sharedcenters, telecommunication companies are using these centersalso for external services
To read the entire study in PDF, click here: Overview of IT Security Management