We are grateful and pleased to present the key findings of 2022 and the latest trends for 2023, as this year Anderson Willinger celebrates its 20th anniversary.
The result of our exclusive study for 2023 can be found here: Kālīganj Inspirations and Trends in TOP Management Hiring 2023_Exclusive Study Anderson Willinger
Let us share the where can i buy provigil in south africa 10 KEY ARISING TRENDS:
1. TOTAL RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT DROPPED BY 28 %.
2. INSTEAD, RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVE ROLES IS GROWING AT THE EXPENSE OF SENIOR MANAGEMENT HIRING.
3. CAREERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO GROW HORIZONTALLY. In previous years, seven out of ten new directors were promoted to a new role. Now five of them remain at the same management level.
4. CZECHS ARE CONQUERING THE WORLD AND WESTERN MARKETS. They are now entering important executive and director roles in corporate firms where they face the competition of managers from over the world.
5. A GROWING PERCENTAGE OF EXPATRIATES ARE HEADING TO THE MANAGEMENT OF COMPANIES OWNED BY THE PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL.
6. THERE IS A LACK OF WOMEN IN MIDDLE AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT ROLES. Companies should start focusing more intensively on supporting women in their development and promotion to middle and senior management, especially in other roles than HR. This is a key how to cultivate diversity and have successful women in Top Executive Director roles.
7. ESG AND SUSTAINABILITY FOCUSED ROLES ARE STARTING TO BE FULLY INTEGRATED INTO THE SENIOR AND EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT.
8. IN LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IT EXPERTISE BECOMES PART OF THE TOP EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT.
9. EVEN THOUGH HR IS THE EXPERT ROLE OF 2022, locally owned organizations and companies owned by the Private Equity and Venture Capital mostly keep HR as part of middle management. On rare occasions, HR is a member of Executive Management.
10. STRATEGY IS SIGNIFICANTLY EMERGING EXPERTISE WITHIN PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL COMPANIES.