Senior management changes January 2018 by Anderson Willinger
According to research by Anderson Willinger, executive search, there were in total 91 Top Management position changes in January 2018.
48 transfers and 43 promotions.
21 changes on CEO positions.
46 changes in Top Management members positions – board.
27 changes in Senior Management positions
The number of personnel changes was 80% higher in January than in other months.
In general the most active were Production, Banking and Media.
Highly active was the real estate development market, which usually is quite conservative in the context of changes.
Top 10 new management transfers:
|Public Sector& CommercialReal EstateDirector
|BNP Paribas Real Estate
|Director of Cooperation with Financial Institutions
Top 13 new management promotions:
|Director of Strategic Risk Management
WHICH SENIOR ROLES WERE AFFECTED
BY CHANGES THE MOST?
TOP MANAGEMENT RATIO
TRANSFERS VS. PROMOTIONS
WHICH TOP MANAGEMENT LEVELS
INDICATE CHANGES THE MOST?
TOP MANAGEMENT RATIO
MEN VS. WOMEN
WHICH GENDER IN TOP MANAGEMENT
LEVELS INDICATE CHANGES THE MOST?
WHICH COMPANIES CHANGED THEIR
TOP MANAGEMENT THE MOST?
ANDERSON WILLINGER MARKET INTELLIGENCE
HOW CAN IT HELP?
Anderson Willinger, executive search, puts it into the Data and People context. We associate Objectivity with Emotions for better business decision-making and your selection of key people.
Market Mapping and Business Intelligence by Anderson Willinger, executive search, is best suited if:
- you want to know who the best people are for you
- you want to compare of your managers to the market
- you want to make a personal reserve so you do not expect to have a new manager for 6 months
- you want to know which specific results have been achieved and by whom, how or why
Do you want to know who are the top people you should know? Hire them now or in the future and what motivates them to work for your company and under what conditions.
The future of work is coming
Companies around the world, from technology start-ups to multinational banks leave traditional system, where senior managers manage and subordinate execute their orders.
Great power are given to a small multi-functional teams that are self-governing. It is called agile method. A modern, effective form of management that completely changes the game. What it is?
And what does the Czech and Slovak HR Directors think about it?
You will find more: Agile management in business and HR
More information about Agility, new dates of seminars, please contact:
+420 731 440 081
Anderson Willinger Group is one of the leading companies in the Executive Search and Career Management in the Czech Republic and Slovakia as well as a successful Executive Search company in Central and Eastern Europe.
QUALITY OF SERVICES AND RESULTS CONDITION OF CONCLUSION OF LONG-TERM COOPERATION WITH 95% OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- We have successfully deployed more than 2.000 senior managers in Central and Eastern Europe.
- We have our own unique product on market mapping, with which we map out 7.000+ leaders, including their career and strengths.
- As the only Executive Search we have developed our own evaluation tool based on the Walt Disney strategy.
- The first is to select the candidate alsp in terms of his/her compatibility with the existing client team and the potential impact on his/her work performance.
- Thanks to our efficient tools, we enable new managers to get faster integration through our „first 100 days“.
- Thanks to our projects, we are able to conduct continuous market and trend analyzes in your field.